Sunday, February 27, 2011

33 Weeks

33 Weeks! The countdown is 15 days. 15 days! Time has flown. It's hard to believe that this has gone by so fast. I can't say how excited we are. Adalyn has been moving around a lot and it is just so neat to see my belly change shape with her movements. It is so crazy! Sometimes I am just amazed by everything.

I am now having to go to the hospital twice a week for non-stress tests. This just means that they put monitors on my belly and watch her heart rate. She's been rocking at these so it is comforting. They also do an ultrasound a week to check the amniotic fluid. So far so good! I usually go on Mondays and Thursdays and will continue up until she is born March 15. That is if that is for sure going to be the date! We won't know for sure until her test results come back March 14.

Right now I am just trying to get everything done. Work is just piling up and I feel like when I put a small dent in it somehow it piles right back again. But I know that it will eventually get done. Same thing with Adalyn's room. It will get done! One day...

For now I am perfectly content eating a Buster Bar (yum yum) and blogging. A great way to spend a Sunday evening with my very active baby girl.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you're 33 weeks already!! Time flies. Getting really excited for you :) Wish I was there to make some DQ runs.

    ReplyDelete