Saturday, March 12, 2011

35 Weeks

3 days people. That is the countdown. It is so crazy that it is 3 days until Adalyn is here.

My doctor recommended to take it easy (not bed rest!). I've been really stressed with work and he recommended no more work. It's been nice not having to work but it's what I love! However, it has been nice to put my feet up and not worry about the stress of work. I've been able to wash her clothes and put them away. We got the dresser and crib and put that together. Her room is 85% done! It makes it that much more real! It's just crazy to think that in 3 days she will be here. Well, hopefully! It all depends on the results of the test they have to do.

I have to go in at 5 in the morning Tuesday. They will do the test and once we get positive results back I will go in for surgery! And then she will be here!!!

My mom and sister will be here Monday. I am so excited to see them! And then one week from today my grandma will be here!

The next time I post Adalyn will be here!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very exciting!! Can't wait to see pictures when she gets here!

    ReplyDelete