It's been awhile but I have been super busy! I've started to get crazy about nesting. One day I spent almost the entire day sorting through things and you know what? It only made a bigger mess which made me obsess about it even more! Now I'm back to work and all I want to do is organize and clean the classroom. I know I have time but I just want to have everything in order for her and to make things easier in March. Is it crazy that I have made list after list detailing what needs to be done? I just can't wait to cross everything off!
Other things that I am obsessing about are entirely baby-related. What crib? What stroller? Is that safe? Look, I am trying to not become a crazy pregnant lady. But I am finding out that it is easier said than done! There are so many decisions to make and time is ticking.
In Adalyn news...She is moving around more and more. She is a night owl! She doesn't move around much during the day but once 10:00 hits she goes kung-fu crazy. We have another ultrasound Friday and I am excited! I always look forward to seeing her and seeing her get bigger and bigger. I am so thankful that this pregnancy has been worry-free (for the most part!) Pictures will come soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment