Many of you may not know the recent news. We found out March 3 that we were having twins. We were so excited and thankful that we had 2 babies. But on Sunday we lost both of them.
I can't begin to tell you how I feel. But I am still hopeful and I trust that God will see us through. I am so thankful for everyone who loves us and is always there for us.
We are going to try again but in a few months. I'm going to let my body and heart heal. I know God will bless us with a baby one day and it is that hope that keeps me going. I also know that my 3 beautiful children are in heaven, playing together. Some days that makes me feel good and some days it makes me bawl. It definetely has not been easy for us and we ask that you keep us in your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment