This week we spent a lot of time trying to get into somewhat of a schedule. We spent a lot of time hanging out and sleeping (for me whenever possible). I am trying to get back into cleaning and cooking mode but sometimes that doesn't always work out.
The awesome event this week? Addy got to meet her Papa Dos (my dad)! I have pictures but have not been able to download them. It was great to see my dad with her. My dad didn't get to see Alyssa so it was such a special moment to see them together.
We also had Addy dedicated. Her godfather made a really awesome video. The songs made me cry. It was just so awesome to stand in front of our church and dedicate her. I want us to follow God's instructions and share His love with her. I hope and pray that she will love Him and follow Him. The video is on YouTube but because the songs are copyrighted they wouldn't play. Here is the link! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwK73ztizh0&feature=share
No comments:
Post a Comment